Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04975 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 65% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,128 (E£ 22,683) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)