Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04651 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €857 (E£ 18,423) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)