Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04785 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 59% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €650 (E£ 13,581) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 2 hours ago)