Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 62% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €574 (347,574 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)