Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,935 (AU$2,848) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 3 hours ago)