Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.706 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,750 (AU$5,314) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)