Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23817 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,572 (﷼ 6,602) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)