Cost of living comparison between Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24503 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 72% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,368 (﷼ 21,907) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)