Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22673 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 61% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,408 (﷼ 10,620) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)