Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,674 (3,410,716 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)