Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,501 (2,092,886 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)