Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06014 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,729 (E£ 28,745) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)