Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04608 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €857 (E£ 18,590) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)