Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,691 (5,658 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (19 minutes ago)