Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,675 (2,646 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)