Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04471 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,241 (27,763 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (44 minutes ago)