Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04779 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,163 (24,340 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)