Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23126 EUR / AED
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,997 (Dirham 8,636) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)