Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,409 (元18,089) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)