Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,218 (元16,506) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (21 minutes ago)