Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26482 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,390 (5,249TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)