Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,343 ($4,618) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)