Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00758 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,838 (¥242,378) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (37 minutes ago)