Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,617 (¥450,275) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)