Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,637 (¥212,261) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)