Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01380 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,599 (₨188,358) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)