Cost of living comparison between Aguascalientes, Mexico and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04550 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,770 (Mex$ 38,891) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (30 minutes ago)