Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 4% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,389 (₨246,886) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (40 minutes ago)