Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09378 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,803 (29,893 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)