Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09367 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,699 (28,812 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (42 minutes ago)