Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.722 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 84% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,527 (AU$7,658) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)