Cost of living comparison between Adelaide, Australia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.696 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,529 (AU$7,944) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)