Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,601 (AU$3,836) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)