Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03136 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,503 (47,914 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)