Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04182 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,990 (71,514 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)