Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03152 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 6% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,511 (47,929 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)