Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25455 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,861 (7,310TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)