Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18412 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 4% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,560 (GH₵8,475) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)