Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04831 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,283 (Mex$ 47,253) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (31 minutes ago)