Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €3,213 (1,091,796 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)