Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,454 (531,167 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (16 minutes ago)