Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 58% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,753 (6,015,893 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)