Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 48% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,067 (2,839,052 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (36 minutes ago)