Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24347 EUR / AED
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 63% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,102 (Dirham 20,957) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)