Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25575 EUR / AED
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 70% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,085 (Dirham 19,885) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)