Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,824 (1,197,502 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)