Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,827 (1,194,210 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (28 minutes ago)