Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,279 (1,477,601 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (37 minutes ago)