Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,406 (2,899,454 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)