Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.136 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,618 (£3,185) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (40 minutes ago)