Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.127 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,176 (£1,930) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 2 hours ago)