Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.145 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,017 (£3,509) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (37 minutes ago)