Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,698 (C$2,557) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)