Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.653 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,044 (C$3,131) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)