Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.724 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,935 (C$5,436) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (35 minutes ago)