Cost of living comparison between Abbotsford, Canada and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.705 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,306 (C$6,112) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)