Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13416 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 51% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,409 (kr17,959) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)