Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13417 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 49% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,381 (kr17,747) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)