Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13440 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 50% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,686 (kr34,864) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)