Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 50% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,864 (kr36,185) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)