Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,020 ($1,220) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)