Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 4% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,248 (1,972 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)