Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 86% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,232 (CHF 2,666) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (33 minutes ago)