Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34949 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €937 (2,682 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)