Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31475 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €910 (2,892 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)