Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €424 (341,971 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)