Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03837 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,153 (30,041 Kč) in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)