Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €394 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)