Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €485 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)