Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03313 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €414 (12,498₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)