Cost of living in Zhytomyr, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03272 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhytomyr (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €560 (17,115₴) in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (28 minutes ago)