Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13711 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €602 (元4,388) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)