Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12782 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €939 (元7,345) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)