Cost of living comparison between Zhengzhou, China and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13521 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €445 (元3,289) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (43 minutes ago)