Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €800 (1,568KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)