Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €837 (1,641KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)