Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €603 (202,287 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)