Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03275 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €699 (21,330₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)