Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03096 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €407 (13,134₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)