Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €270 (653,721 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (33 minutes ago)