Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €643 (1,605,039 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)