Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €716 ($760) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (44 minutes ago)