Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01879 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €560 (Php29,827) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)