Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13551 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 19% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €507 (3,738 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (37 minutes ago)